Taken from this article: https://www.techtudo.com.br/google/amp/noticias/2020/03/valorant-tera-anti-cheat-ja-no-lancamento-tudo-sobre-sistema-da-riot-esports.ghtml?__twitter_impression=true
- Riot has been working on Valorant's anti-cheat system since even BEFORE pre-production.
- Some features taken directly from League of Legends, with new features built on top.
- One of these new features is Vanguard, an AI controlled anti-cheat
- Plans to collect a bunch of player info like mouse movement, then use data analysis/machine learning to detect suspicious behavior.
- Punishment will include hardware bans